Sunday, December 21, 2008

"L" is for Library

"L" is for Library by Sonya Terry and Illustrated by Nicole Wong (Ages 4-8)


Wanting to be able to spend time at the library with my children, I've found my/our first library introduction book.  A wonderful, rhyming, A through Z tour of the library and best of all - "Q is for quiet, the best volume for a library voice" - helps to reinforce my shhhsh'ing.  Usually, we fly in and get the books I've reserved on line, but that is no fun.  I soon hope to be able to enjoy the library with my children.  Wish me luck!  ...please...seriously

1 comments:

Z-Kids 12/23/08, 8:56 AM  

I've yet to see this book - looks like a good one
Z-Dad

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP